Both members and non-members of ADI can apply to partake in the ADI accreditation programme. Non-members can include institutions, such such as universities, training colleges, and individuals, such as certified facilitators or long-term carers.
The ADI Global Review Panel (GRP) is responsible for examining all applications for accreditation.
The panel will examine criteria such as:
- Is the organisation or applicant a member of ADI or associated with ADI?
- The good standing/credibility of the ADI member, organisation or individual
- Has an ethos that reflects ADI’s core principles
- Has strong links with local and national dementia organisations
- Can sufficient stability be demonstrated in the following sectors of the organisation, in order for training programmes to be supported?
- Training programme design, development and delivery