Alzheimer’s Disease International (ADI) and ITN Productions’ ‘Hope in the Age of Dementia’ is a current affairs-style programme that explores the latest ground-breaking global developments around dementia.
‘Hope in the Age of Dementia’ focuses on the latest advances in care, research and technology, showcasing organisations which are driving change and innovation around the world. Anchored by news presenter Sharon Thomas, the programme explores topics such as: promising signs of treatment and diagnostic breakthroughs, leading research in low and middle-income countries, innovation around health and care services, and more.
The news-style film also combines key interviews and reports with sponsored editorial profiles from leading organisations, including Geras Solutions, Roche, TauRx and The Welsh Ambulance Services.
The digital launch of the documentary will be followed by a showcase of the film at the ADI Conference in December 2020, with additional content and features.
See the list of all film participants below:
- Geras Solutions
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- The University of Auckland
- The Welsh Ambulance Services
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Organisation Kenya (ADOK)
- Alzheimer’s & Related Disorders Society of India (ARDSI)
- Alzheimer’s Jamaica
- Federação Brasileira de Associaçãoes de Alzheimer (FEBRAZ)
- Federación Mexicana de Alzheimer, A. C. (FEDMA)
- Alzheimer’s Indonesia
- STRiDE Project
Watch ‘Hope in the Age of Dementia’