The July 2018 of our newsletter reports on:
- ADI’s side-event at the 71st World Health Assembly;
- ADI’s From plan to impact report;
- New report from OECD finds countries failing to diagnose dementia;
- Wendy Fleming made a Companion by Royal Society Te Apārangi;
- Madagascar Alzheimer celebrates 25 years of supporting people with dementia.
Global Perspective is ADI’s regular newsletter. It features the activities of ADI and Alzheimer associations worldwide as well as personal stories and research updates.