Striving for a better future for all those affected by neurodegenerative diseases
The AD/PD™ Conference has become the main event of the year in the field of neurodegenerative diseases, attracting leading medical and scientific professionals from around the world. The forthcoming meeting in 2023 will take place as a Hybrid Conference in the vibrant city of Gothenburg, Sweden, and online.
AD/PD™ focuses on basic science and translational and clinical research to bring you:
- New insights on disease mechanisms and etiologies.
- The latest findings from clinical trials.
- Innovative outlooks on therapy and prevention.
- Advances in diagnostic markers.
- Successful strategies to enhance collaboration between academia and industry.
- A great opportunity to interact with peers and experts in neurodegenerative diseases.