This is the second of two webinars on ADI’s World Alzheimer Report 2023 on risk reduction, enabling us to shine a light on more areas of the risk reduction content. Leading experts will take a further look at key risk factors including head injury, hearing loss, lack of physical activity, and brain health. Chaired by Paola Barbarino, CEO of Alzheimer’s Disease International.
We will then open a Q&A where the panelists will answer your questions.
The webinar will take place on 7 November 2023 at 1pm (GMT).
Our panelists include:
- Paola Barbarino | CEO, Alzheimer’s Disease International (ADI)
- Facundo Manes | Neurologist; Congressman and Chair of the Science, Innovation and Technology Committee, National Congress of Argentina; Founder, Fundación INECO
- Gill Livingston | Professor in Psychiatry of Older People, UCL, Division of Psychiatry, Head of Mental Health Care of Older People’s Research and Consultant Psychiatrist, Camden & Islington NHS FT in the UK
- Katrin Seeher | Technical Officer, Department of Mental Health and Substance Use, World Health Organization
- Yanti Djani | Former United Nations Women’s Guild President in Geneva; Former Vice President of Women International Forum; Alzheimer’s Indonesia Risk Reduction Specialist
- Des O’Sullivan | World Alzheimer Report 2023 Contributor; Dementia Advocate
- Anna Borthwick | Executive Lead, Brain Health Scotland
With further panellists still to be announced.
Register now for our global webinar on risk reduction and behavior change.
There will be the opportunity to put your questions to the panel in an open Q&A. We are pleased to offer AI translation for this webinar in 48 languages: Arabic, Bengali, Cantonese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian (Bahasa), Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Welsh. The webinar will be available for viewing on ADI’s YouTube channel after the event.
The webinar will be available for viewing on ADI’s YouTube channel after the event.
Want to know what time the event will be live in your location?