This event has now passed. A recording will be made available soon.
We will look at non-pharma care and support, at research and innovations in psychosocial support, with global examples from the World Alzheimer Report.
With so many people globally excluded from accessing support, we will ask what more can be done to overcome these barriers, including challenging stigma, the urgency for governments in developing national dementia plans, and ensuring people living with dementia and carers are integral to care plan development.
With additional guest speakers to be announced, our panel of speakers will include:
- Paola Barbarino, ADI CEO
- Prof Pedro Rosa-Neto, Co-lead author of the World Alzheimer Report 2022
- Prof Jose Morais, Co-lead author of the World Alzheimer Report 2022
- Birgitta Martensson, Former CEO of Alzheimer Switzerland and living with Alzheimer’s
- Grazia Dell Agnello, Eli Lilly
- Susan De Santi, Eisai
- Dr Yuda Turana, School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia
We are pleased to offer AI translation for this webinar in 25 languages: Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian (Bahasa), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai and Vietnamese.